Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dresden Plate

Sorry it's been a few days since my last posting. I did say that I was going to keep up and post daily but I guess looking back that's not a realistic goal with so much going on. I had eye surgery last Tuesday and stuff just kept taking up time. Anyways...
Ok so bought this cute little Dresden plate template a while ago and never could really figure it out. So one day a couple months ago I decided to make a few and see what happens. I actually ended up with a cute complete circle and decided to put it on a background to save it. Here is what I came up with. I also decided to learn how to do the multiple colors of bindings by cutting on the bias of material strips sewn together. Kinda neat huh. I just hung it on the wall in my craft room. Doesn't really have a purpose or anything. Maybe one day soon I will do a full quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Total Pageviews