Saturday, March 14, 2009

Coasters

Ever get a pattern or instructions for a project that just don't make any sense to you? I found these cute little coasters and the instructions for them online. After downloading and printing them out I found it very hard to understand the instructions. I do that alot though. So I just looked at the picture and put together in my head as many of the instructions that I could, and then just made them on my own. I think they turned out rather well. Opinions and comments welcome :-) (wink-wink). I used leftover scraps from the baby quilt I am working on. And its the first time that I tried out the new free motion quilting foot that my good Blog buddy Sam sent to me!! (THANKS SAM!!)


2 comments:

  1. Well, that was a "Happy Birthday to you", gift! Besides, I can't tell you when I did buy that thing. I'm glad you could use it. And you are doing very well too! Those look great!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still not really good at the stippling design yet, going to take a lot more practice but its fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Total Pageviews